Need help to find your solution? Get Your FREE COPY or Search your product / service by Asset or Segment
1. The purpose of this website is to provide the widest possible access to the information pertaining to TECHIMP S.r.L. and to keep such information accurate and up-to-date.
2. The contents of this website are the property of TECHIMP S.r.L. and protected by international copyright laws. Users may reproduce, modify, publish, transmit by electronic or other means, copy, make excepts from, distribute, sell and translate the contents of this website solely for their personal use and not for commercial purposes, unless prior written consent has been obtained from TECHIMP S.r.L.Any use of the contents of this website is subject to proper mention of the source TECHIMP S.r.L.
3. TECHIMP S.r.L. reserves the right in its sole discretion to change the contents of this website at any time and without notice.
4. The trademark TECHIMP is the property of TECHIMP S.r.L.The above-mentioned trademark may not be used without the prior written consent of the owner.
5. TECHIMP S.r.L. shall not be liable to users and/or third parties for any event/damage arising from the use of this website and makes no warranty as to completeness, currency and accuracy of the website data.
6. TECHIMP S.r.L. makes no warranty as to completeness and/or accuracy of the data of this website deriving from sources other than TECHIMP S.r.L. and cannot prevent sources regarded as reliable from providing any inaccurate, incomplete or non-current data due to technical problems or causes beyond TECHIMP S.r.L. control.
7. TECHIMP S.r.L. exercises no control over linked sites and disclaims any responsibility for their contents.
8. Finally, TECHIMP S.r.L. shall not be liable for damages arising from any interruption, suspension, delay or malfunction in the provision of the service due to power or telephone failures, inevitable accident or force majeure or other causes related to the medium through which the contents of this website are transmitted.
DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT (UNDER ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/03) CONCERNING REQUESTS FOR DOWNLOAD OF TECHNICAL INFORMATION FROM WEBSITE www.techimp.com
Under art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code, hereinafter the “Privacy Code”), TECHIMP S.r.L. informs you about the processing of your personal data (hereinafter the “Data”) in connection with request for download of technical data from web site www.techimpsystems.com, as well as about the rights that you may exercise under the Privacy Code.
1. Data Controller
The “Data Controller” is TECHIMP S.r.L., having its registered office in Bologna (Italy), via Indipendenza, 54, and represented by its legal representative.
2. Data Processor
The “Data Processor” is the legal representative of TECHIMP S.r.L., who has the task of responding to all requests, if any, concerning the processing of the Data. The Data Processor, domiciled in such capacity at TECHIMP S.r.L.’s registered office, holds the updated list of the other Data Processors.
3. Purposes of the processing
TECHIMP S.r.L. will process the Data in fair and lawful ways, during the period indicated in the applicable legislation and regulations. The Data will be processed for the purposes of controlling the diffusion of the technical information (TECHIMP S.r.L.’s property) contained in the website.
4. Modalities of the processing
TECHIMP S.r.L. will use the Data for the above-mentioned purposes, in compliance with the applicable legislation and with security and confidentiality obligations. TECHIMP S.r.L. will process the Data manually or electronically, adopting organisational and logic modalities for safeguarding their security and confidentiality.
5. Persons in charge of the processing
The Data will be communicated solely to persons requiring them for their activity and within the scope of their duties. Such persons will process the Data as “persons in charge of the processing” and they will be duly instructed so as to avoid loss, destruction, unauthorised access to or unauthorised processing of the Data.
Within the limits established by the applicable legislation, TECHIMP S.r.L. may communicate the Data to its controlling and/or controlled companies and to third parties on whose support TECHIMP S.r.L. relies for purposes strictly related to those for which the Data have been collected. Moreover, TECHIMP S.r.L. may communicate the Data to regulators or oversight bodies or to other entities designated by such regulators or bodies, in accordance with their decisions or resolutions or with administrative practices or regulations.
The Data will not be disseminated.
7. Provision of the Data and consequences of failure to give your consent
Provision of the Data when submitting applications for downloading technical data from www.techimp.com website is compulsory, since it is needed by TECHIMP S.r.L. for the purpose of controlling the diffusion of technical information in its property.
The Data collected for the above-mentioned purposes may be communicated or transferred in the territory of the Italian State, in the countries of the European Union and in third countries with respect to the European Union, with or without electronic or automated means.
9. Processing of the Data without your consent
Consent to processing of the Data is not required in the cases provided for in art. 24 of the Privacy Code.
10. Rights of the data subject